Câu hỏi 1:
Question 71 - 73 refer to following conversation:
71. What does the speaker announce?
A company merger
A schedule change
A revised travel policy
A new contract
Câu hỏi 2:
72. According to the speaker, what has Skycloud Aviation requested?
Extra luggage space
Wireless Internet technology
Câu hỏi 3:
73. What are listeners asked to do?
Update their calendars
Discuss a project plan
Submit expense reports
Contact some clients
Câu hỏi 4:
Question 74 - 76 refer to following conversation:
74. Why is the speaker calling?
To schedule a meeting
To ask for an e-mail address
To provide an invoice number
To review employee training plans
Câu hỏi 5:
75. What does the speaker mean when she says, "there's a team meeting this afternoon"?
She will be late to another meeting.
Materials need to be prepared.
A staff member is busy.
A project has already been completed.
Câu hỏi 6:
76. What will the speaker do tomorrow?
Meet with Mariko
Attend a party for Angelo
Finish a proposal
Print a set of documents
Câu hỏi 7:
Question 77 - 79 refer to following conversation:
77. What type of business is Kendris?
A new car dealership
An auto parts manufacturer
An electronics importer
A local marketing firm
Câu hỏi 8:
78. According to the speaker, what is special about a new product?
It is the least expensive on the market.
It is endorsed by a celebrity.
It can be customized.
It is made to last longer than others.
Câu hỏi 9:
79. According to the speaker, what will take place in August?
An industry trade show
A company merger
A radio interview
A sporting event
Câu hỏi 10:
Question 80 - 82 refer to following conversation:
80. What is available at the back of the room?
A list of materials
Câu hỏi 11:
81. What does the speaker imply when he says, "Space is limited"?
A class will meet in a bigger room.
A building will be renovated.
A mistake should be addressed.
A decision should be made soon.
Câu hỏi 12:
82. What will the listeners do next?
Pay a materials fee
Watch a demonstration
View sample artwork
Meet a famous artist
Câu hỏi 13:
Question 83 - 85 refer to following conversation:
83. What industry does Janet Colthrup work in?
Câu hỏi 14:
84. What will Janet Colthrup discuss?
Tips for starting a business
Strategies for international trade
Modern home-decorating styles
Effective speech-writing techniques
Câu hỏi 15:
85. What does the speaker request that listeners do?
Take a handout before they leave
Submit their questions in writing
Move to the empty seats in the front
Split into small discussion groups
Câu hỏi 16:
Question 86 - 88 refer to following conversation:
86. What event took place last weekend?
An art exhibit
An opening ceremony
An outdoor concert
An awards dinner
Câu hỏi 17:
87. Why is the city raising money?
To build a park
To improve roads
To open a museum
To create a monument
Câu hỏi 18:
88. Why was the event rescheduled?
Ticket sales were low.
A location was unavailable.
A celebrity guest canceled.
The weather was bad.
Câu hỏi 19:
Question 89 - 91 refer to following conversation:
89. Why has the tour bus stopped?
To let the passengers out for shopping
To purchase fuel
To allow the guide to point out a view
To pay a toll
Câu hỏi 20:
90. According to the speaker, why is Fremont historically important?
It used to be a center of trade.
It is the oldest town along the river.
An important battle took place there.
A famous author was born there.
Câu hỏi 21:
91. What will the tour group do next?
Watch a documentary
Take a group picture
Board a boat
Câu hỏi 22:
Question 92 - 94 refer to following conversation:
92. What is the Health Monitor?
A television program
A wearable device
A medical Web site
A fitness center
Câu hỏi 23:
93. What does the speaker mean when she says, "Who wants to do that"?
A task is inconvenient.
A project requires more volunteers.
An event is no longer popular.
An application period has begun.
Câu hỏi 24:
94. Why are listeners encouraged to act soon?
Some stores are closing.
Tickets are almost sold out.
A product is temporarily discounted.
A deadline has been changed.
Câu hỏi 25:
Question 95 - 97 refer to following conversation:
95. Who is the conference intended for?
Câu hỏi 26:
96. Look at the graphic. Which session has been changed?
Câu hỏi 27:
97. How can listeners enter a contest?
By submitting a work sample
By providing some feedback
By subscribing to a newsletter
By moderating at a session
Câu hỏi 28:
Question 98 - 100 refer to following conversation:
98. Why is a change being made?
To improve efficiency
To follow a safety procedure
To make some repairs
To prepare for new hires
Câu hỏi 29:
99. Look at the graphic. Where are the new shelves located?
Câu hỏi 30:
100. What does the speaker say listeners can find in the office?
Some work badges
Some equipment manuals
A sign-up sheet
An employee handbook