Tuấn Nguyễn Anh 15-09-2020 52 lượt thi 363 lượt xem
In đề 16 phút 30 câu hỏi
Bắt đầu bài thi TOEIC Part 4, các bạn sẽ được nghe phần hướng dẫn trong 30 giây trước khi vào bài nghe.
Sau khi nghe hết bài nói, bạn sẽ nghe 3 câu hỏi liên quan đến đoạn đối thoại đó. Thời gian đọc câu hỏi là 1 giây, thời gian ngắt quãng giữa các câu hỏi là 8 giây.
Vậy khi nghe đọc đến câu hỏi thứ 3, các bạn phải nhanh chóng giải quyết hết các câu hỏi và dùng khoảng thời gian còn lại để đọc đoạn tiếp theo.
Các bạn không nên giành quá nhiều thời gian cho một câu hỏi do khó có thể nhớ hết thông tin trong đoạn đối thoại đã qua. Hãy tập trung làm quen với việc phân bố thời gian sao cho khi nghe xong câu hỏi thứ 3 bạn đã bắt đầu đọc đến đoạn đối thoại tiếp theo.
Chúc các bạn chinh phục được số điểm Toeic như mong đợi.
Câu hỏi 1:
Question 71 - 73 refer to following conversation:
71. What type of business is being advertised?
A farmers market
A fitness center
A medical clinic
A sporting goods store
Câu hỏi 2:
72. What will the listeners be able to do starting in April?
Use multiple locations
Try free samples
Meet with a nutritionist
Enter a contest
Câu hỏi 3:
73. Why does the speaker invite the listeners to visit a Web site?
To write a review
To register for a class
To check a policy
To look at a map
Câu hỏi 4:
Question 74 - 76 refer to following conversation:
74. Why does the speaker thank the listeners?
For submitting design ideas
For training new employees
For working overtime
For earning a certification
Câu hỏi 5:
75. According to the speaker, what is scheduled for next month?
A retirement celebration
A trade show
A factory tour
A store opening
Câu hỏi 6:
76. What does the speaker imply when she says, "it's a large space"?
There is room to display new merchandise.
High attendance is anticipated.
A venue is too expensive.
There is not enough staff for an event.
Câu hỏi 7:
Question 77 - 79 refer to following conversation:
77. According to the speaker, what is special about the restaurant?
It has private outdoor seating.
It has been recently renovated.
It has a vegetable garden.
It has weekly cooking classes.
Câu hỏi 8:
78. Who is Natasha?
A business owner
An interior decorator
An event organizer
A food writer
Câu hỏi 9:
79. Why does the speaker say, "I eat it all the time"?
He wants to eat something different.
He is recommending a dish.
He knows the ingredients.
He understands a dish is popular.
Câu hỏi 10:
Question 80 - 82 refer to following conversation:
80. Where is the announcement being made?
On a bus
On a ferry boat
On a train
On an airplane
Câu hỏi 11:
81. What problem does the speaker mention?
There is no more room for large bags.
Too many tickets have been sold.
Weather conditions have changed.
A piece of equipment is being repaired.
Câu hỏi 12:
82. According to the speaker, why should the listeners talk with a staff member?
To receive a voucher
To reserve a seat
To buy some food
To get free headphones
Câu hỏi 13:
Question 83 - 85 refer to following conversation:
83. Who is the speaker?
A repair person
A store clerk
A factory worker
A truck driver
Câu hỏi 14:
84. What does the company sell?
Câu hỏi 15:
85. What does the speaker imply when she says, "all I see are houses"?
She is concerned about some regulations.
She thinks a mistake has been made.
A loan application has been completed.
A development plan cannot be approved.
Câu hỏi 16:
Question 86 - 88 refer to following conversation:
86. What is the talk mainly about?
A mobile phone model
An office security system
High-speed Internet service
Business scheduling software
Câu hỏi 17:
87. Why did the company choose the product?
It makes arranging meetings easy.
It is reasonably priced.
It has good security features.
It has received positive reviews.
Câu hỏi 18:
88. What does the speaker say is offered with the product?
An annual upgrade
A money-back guarantee
A mobile phone application
A customer-service help line
Câu hỏi 19:
Question 89 - 91 refer to following conversation:
89. What does the speaker say has recently been announced?
An increase in funding
A factory opening
A new venue for an event
A change in regulations
Câu hỏi 20:
90. According to the speaker, why do some people dislike a construction project?
Because it caused a power outage
Because it costs too much
Because roads have been closed
Because of the loud noise
Câu hỏi 21:
91. What will the speaker do next?
Introduce an advertiser
Attend a press conference
Interview some people
End a broadcast
Câu hỏi 22:
Question 92 - 94 refer to following conversation:
92. What does the speaker thank the listeners for?
Reorganizing some files
Cleaning a work area
Working on a Saturday
Attending a training
Câu hỏi 23:
93. In which division do the listeners most likely work?
Shipping and Receiving
Sales and Marketing
Câu hỏi 24:
94. What does the speaker say he will provide?
A building name
A temporary password
Câu hỏi 25:
Question 95 - 97 refer to following conversation:
95. What event is being described?
A sports competition
A government ceremony
A music festival
A cooking contest
Câu hỏi 26:
96. According to the speaker, what can the listeners find on a Web site?
A city map
A list of vendors
A demonstration video
An entry form
Câu hỏi 27:
97. Look at the graphic. Which day is the event being held?
Câu hỏi 28:
Question 98 - 100 refer to following conversation:
98. What is the purpose of the call?
To confirm a deadline
To explain a company policy
To make a job offer
To discuss a new product
Câu hỏi 29:
99. Look at the graphic. Who is the speaker calling?
Câu hỏi 30:
100. What does the speaker ask the listener to do?
Check a catalog
Send fee information
Submit a travel itinerary
Update a conference schedule
Tác giả: Tuấn Nguyễn Anh | Cập nhật: 16:32 01/09/2020 | Lượt xem: 618
Tác giả: Tuấn Nguyễn Anh | Cập nhật: 14:34 01/09/2020 | Lượt xem: 167
Tác giả: Tuấn Nguyễn Anh | Cập nhật: 14:09 01/09/2020 | Lượt xem: 200
Tác giả: Tuấn Nguyễn Anh | Cập nhật: 14:03 01/09/2020 | Lượt xem: 760
Tác giả: Tuấn Nguyễn Anh | Cập nhật: 13:45 01/09/2020 | Lượt xem: 210